Protect Whats Most Important
Finding the right personal insurance broker in Colorado who can build a comprehensive policy for you and your family is one of the most important steps you can take to protect your assets and loved ones. Whether you need a homeowner’s insurance policy, auto policy, umbrella, motorcycle, RV, or boat coverage, Your Insurance Lady is here to guide you through the process.
We take pride in our staff and the relationships we’ve forged with our customers, who know that when they first contacted us, they made the right choice!
Find the right personal insurance for your needs and get the best rates possible on the market!
Renters Insurance is a must. Many people underestimate the value of their belongings. It doesn’t take much to accumulate thousands of dollars of possessions like clothes, computers, furniture, and electronics. A renters insurance policy protects against losses to your property, not just in your home but also, from your car and while you are traveling. Plus, a renters policy will pay for the additional living expense if your residence becomes uninhabitable.
Some FAQ’s that are good to know regarding Renters Insurance:
- Renters insurance policies are similar to Homeowners’ policies in that they cover liability court judgments as well as associated legal expenses.
- Renters insurance policies have limitations on jewelry, fine arts firearms, and other high dollar items. Additional coverage can be added by scheduling these types of items.
- If a fire occurs, Renters Insurance policies provide coverage for additional living expenses, including the cost associated with living somewhere else temporarily, food and more.
Let Your Insurance Lady of Colorado Springs help you find a simple way to access the best renters insurance options in Colorado Springs.
Let us shop the market to find you the right Homeowners Insurance at the best price! Home Insurance, unlike Auto Insurance, has many different coverage options to consider such as:
- Separate wind/hail deductible
- Coverage for utility/service line connections
- Coverage for ordinance and law changes
- Water and sewer backup
Some FAQ’s that are good to know regarding Homeowners Insurance:
- Any flooding caused by nature will not be covered under the typical Homeowner policy. a standard policy will cover if flooding by broken appliances, freezing pipes and over a flowing bathtub.
- Own an AirBnB or Vrbo? Homeowners policies, including Landlord policies, exclude short term rentals.
Homeowners’ policies are based on the replacement cost of the insured structure. Assessed and market values are not taken into consideration. Rapidly rising home costs in Colorado have resulted in many homes being insured to cover the mortgage balance which is greater than the replacement cost.
Contact Your Insurance Lady in Colorado Springs and let us help find the perfect plan for you.
A personal umbrella policy is designed to offer additional liability coverage, including defense costs over your underlying policy limits.
A personal umbrella policy is meant to help protect you from large and potentially devastating liability claims or judgments. Personal umbrella coverage kicks in when your underlying policy limits have been exhausted.
Everyone should carry enough liability coverage to cover their assets. Those at higher risk, such as families with teen drivers should purchase this inexpensive coverage.
Your Insurance Lady can help you find the best personal umbrella insurance options in Colorado Springs.
Many homeowners don’t realize flood insurance and water damage insurance are not the same things. Flood damage is not covered by the standard Homeowners policy (HO3). The main difference between flood and water damage is flood water comes from a natural source, most common being groundwater as a result of heavy rain, early snowmelts or rising rivers. Your Insurance Lady of Colorado Springs can provide you all the answers and guide you through the process of protecting your property from this potentially devastating occurrence.
Some FAQ’s that are good to know regarding Flood Insurance:
- Maximum coverage from the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) is $250,000 for each structure and $100,000 for personal property. Higher limits and/or excess coverage can be purchased through private insurers.
- Floods can happen anywhere, anytime. During the historic rainfall in September 2013, more than 17% of homes destroyed or damaged were not in the floodplain! It is worth weighing the cost of flood insurance vs the cost of potential flood damage.
- Up until recently, it was necessary to purchase a separate policy to insure for flood damage. However, some companies, including Safeco, now offer optional flood coverage on their Homeowner policy for as little as $150 a year.
Contact us today for help finding the best Flood Insurance options in Colorado Springs.
Play Outdoors with your Motorcycle, RV, Boat, ATV, & Snowmobile with peace of mind knowing you are properly insured! Contact Your Insurance Lady in Colorado Springs to make sure your day enjoying the Colorado outdoors doesn’t end up a financial disaster.
Some FAQ’s that are good to know regarding Recreational Insurance:
- It is not mandatory to keep liability insurance on your outdoor Toys during the off-season. Most companies will allow the insured to reduce coverage to physical damage only during the off-season.
- Boat insurance is not mandatory in the state of Colorado. However, many private lakes require insurance.
- The popular misconception is that you can’t do as much damage with a motorcycle, boat or ATV as you can with an automobile. However, personal injury claims from accidents involving other than automobiles are typically very large.
Your Insurance Lady can help you find the best recreational insurance options in Colorado Springs.
Let Your Insurance Lady, independent insurance broker, help you determine which personal products will best serve you and your family today! We also offer Cannabis Insurance Colorado Springs.
Call Your Insurance Lady at (719)471-3671 for more information and to answer any questions. We will review your coverage and offer you a comprehensive quote.
Your Insurance Lady of DC Insurers in Colorado Springs offers a variety of coverage’s tailored for your needs: Business Insurance, Personal Insurance, Cannabis Insurance, Auto Insurance, and Insurance for Contractors.